It’s about 80 degrees down here in Southern California (be jealous), however I know there are chefs around the country trying to cook up the best gumbo they have in their recipe book because it’s so damn cold outside. We’d like to help keep your upper torso warmer than your gumbo with the Chef Flag Hoodie. Restocked and ready to ship, one of our hottest selling designs is only getting hotter, so pick one up while they are still around.
- MUNCHIES to Release Cannabis Cookbook Bong Appétit: Mastering the Art of Cooking with Weed
- Fines Herbes Now Available in the Shop
- The Soul of Baja Pays Homage to Chef Javier Plascencia’s Homeland
- Knife Maker Forges a Chef Knife Out of Aluminum Foil
- Stone: A Chef’s Notebook Durable Enough for the Kitchen