When Jon Favreau’s Chef finally hit the big screen I don’t think anyone coming out of the theater expected to be craving a Cubano. All-in-all it was actually a good movie – very inspiring. But damn, those Cuban sandwiches are all I can think about ’till this day. Luckily we have Binging with Babish to show us how to make those mouthwatering Cubanos straight out of the movie. Check the video.
- MUNCHIES to Release Cannabis Cookbook Bong Appétit: Mastering the Art of Cooking with Weed
- Fines Herbes Now Available in the Shop
- The Soul of Baja Pays Homage to Chef Javier Plascencia’s Homeland
- Knife Maker Forges a Chef Knife Out of Aluminum Foil
- Stone: A Chef’s Notebook Durable Enough for the Kitchen