Huy Fong, the makers of Sriracha, have found another way to keep their cult-following happy by introducing Sriracha Seasoning Stix. We’ve seen numerous chefs put a Sriracha twist on their dishes, but this could very well be the magic trick that makes their infused dish that much better. When cooked, Sriracha Seasoning Stix liquify down to infuse your dish with the signature spicy flavor, however, when you didn’t think there could be an extra twist, there is. With four different flavors – Classic Sriracha, Sriracha Butter Garlic, Sriracha Teriyaki, and a yet to be named special blend – you’ll likely stick em’ anywhere you can. Preferably beef, poultry, fish, or anything else you can get those culinary hands on. Unfortunately free samples are all sold out, but keep checking their website for updates.
- MUNCHIES to Release Cannabis Cookbook Bong Appétit: Mastering the Art of Cooking with Weed
- Fines Herbes Now Available in the Shop
- The Soul of Baja Pays Homage to Chef Javier Plascencia’s Homeland
- Knife Maker Forges a Chef Knife Out of Aluminum Foil
- Stone: A Chef’s Notebook Durable Enough for the Kitchen