DYI is an understatement when watching a knife maker forge a chef knife out of aluminum foil. I’m not even really sure what category to put this under – bad ass I suppose? One thing’s for sure, this video made my Monday a lot more exciting than Monday’s usually tend to be. It just shows you can do whatever you want if you put a hammer to it. Maybe not that far, but you get my point. Check the video below and let us know what you think about this pretty amazing stuff.
- MUNCHIES to Release Cannabis Cookbook Bong Appétit: Mastering the Art of Cooking with Weed
- Fines Herbes Now Available in the Shop
- The Soul of Baja Pays Homage to Chef Javier Plascencia’s Homeland
- Knife Maker Forges a Chef Knife Out of Aluminum Foil
- Stone: A Chef’s Notebook Durable Enough for the Kitchen